A cookie is a file that is downloaded and installed on your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user, and facilitate navigation through the website. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept as standard the existence of cookies and, independently of them, allow or prevent security settings, temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or consultation.
What types of cookies are there?
1. Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
2. Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses. to the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
3. Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
4. Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
5. Cookies of shared advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service . These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The web of Bricotubo S.L. You can use third-party services that, on behalf of Bricotubo S.L., collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
The cookies on this website are treated as follows:
|Own or third-party
|Indicate if the user has accepted the cookies or not, in order to use analytics
|Used to distinguish users and sessions.
|Two years from configuration or update
|Used to determine new sessions or visits.
|30 minutes from configuration or update
|Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the cookie __utmb to determine if the user was in a new session or visit
|At the end of the session
|Used to limit the percentage of requests
|Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user has reached the site
|Six months from configuration or update